right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for the purpose of which for the most part cannot be attributed to either their commercial or their self-employed professional activity.)
All further information for a return can be found here:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day ,
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods, provided you have a or have ordered several goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered uniformly;
- to which you or a third party named by you who is not the The carrier is the one who took possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and they are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you ordered goods that came in several parts ments or pieces is delivered;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Ana-Maria Tudoran, Fürstenbergerstraße 11, 40599 Düsseldorf, phone no.: 01733220605, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract withdrawn, we will immediately send you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). and repay it no later than 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back , whichever is earlier.
You have to send us the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you receive the goodsreturn or hand over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
A thank you offer will open after purchase. if you take advantage of this offer, the purchase price for the cheaper order will be refunded in the event of a return.
Packages refused or not picked up at the post office
A non-delivery fee of €30 will be charged for unaccepted shipments or packages not collected from the post office.The non-delivery fee will be taken from the payment method used at checkout and will be deducted from any refund or credit
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that are fast spoil or whose expiry date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market depends on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires early for contracts
- for delivery e sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, these are due to their nature inseparably mixed with other goods;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Example cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Ana-Maria Tudoran, Fürstenbergerstraße 11, 40599 Düsseldorf, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the from me/us (*) concluded contract for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable..